Photo of Nikki Fortunato Bas, Oakland City Councilmember and client
Bringing 20 years of experience, I can provide you with soup-to-nuts communications leadership to advance your organization or campaign. I empower people and organizations to move diverse audiences including media, the public, policy makers, members, donors, and funders.
I deliver results. Through the development of compelling messaging and messengers, I have a track record of positive earned media coverage, ghost-written op-ed placement, and successful fundraising. I have guided communications for:
- Oakland and Emeryville’s minimum wage campaigns
- Equitable housing and development projects
- Sanctuary city and workplace policies
- Fundraising for the SF-Marin Food Bank
- Silicon Valley Janitors’ Campaign for Health Care
- Emeryville’s fair scheduling policy
Behind the scenes, I have worked with hundreds of leaders, staff, workers, and community members on public speaking and media coaching. And I have crafted engaging copy for media, marketing, speeches, publications, and digital media.
My services include: