With over 20 years of experience, I can provide you with communications leadership to advance your organization or campaign and raise your capacity to move the media, policymakers, members, donors, and funders. Together, we can shift the public debate and deliver results.
Through the development of compelling messaging and messengers, I have a track record of positive earned media coverage, ghost-written op-ed placement, and integration with organizational fundraising. I have guided communications for:
- Oakland and Emeryville’s minimum wage campaigns
- Equitable housing, development, and community benefit projects
- Sanctuary city and workplace policies for CA immigrants
- Nikki Fortunato Bas’ winning campaign for Oakland City Council
- Contra Costa County Public Defenders’ campaign for racial justice and criminal justice reform
- Silicon Valley Janitors’ campaign for health care
Behind the scenes, I have worked with hundreds of leaders, staff, and community members on public speaking and media coaching. And I have crafted engaging content for media, marketing, speeches, publications, and digital media.
My services include:
- Strategic planning
- Campaign development
- Message development
- Media landscape analysis
- Media relations
- Public speaking and media training
- Speech writing
- Copywriting and content development
- Fundraising communications
- Graphic design
To discuss how I can support your communications efforts, please contact me.