Bringing 20 years of experience, I can provide you with soup-to-nuts communications leadership to advance your organization or campaign. I empower people and organizations to move the media, policymakers, members, donors, and funders to shift the public debate and deliver results.
Through the development of compelling messaging and messengers, I have a track record of positive earned media coverage, ghost-written op-ed placement, and integration with organizational fundraising. I have guided communications for:
- Oakland and Emeryville’s minimum wage campaigns
- Equitable housing, development, and community benefit projects
- Sanctuary city and workplace policies for CA immigrants
- Nikki Fortunato Bas’ winning campaign for Oakland City Council
- Contra Costa County Public Defenders’ campaign for equity/racial justice in the criminal justice system
- Silicon Valley Janitors’ campaign for health care
Behind the scenes, I have worked with hundreds of leaders, staff, and community members on public speaking and media coaching. And I have crafted engaging content for media, marketing, speeches, publications, and digital media.
My services include:
- Strategic planning
- Campaign development
- Message development
- Media landscape analysis
- Media relations
- Public speaking and media training
- Speech writing
- Copywriting and content development
- Fundraising communications
- Graphic design
- Digital media
To discuss how I can support your communications efforts, please contact me.