Taking a coaching approach, I work with your team to assess, maximize, and fully integrate your programs, fundraising, operations, leadership, and staff development.
Together, we break down organizational silos, move change management processes, and create greater staff satisfaction. We conduct in-depth staff and stakeholder interviews, gather qualitative data, and work with leadership, boards, and line staff. Together, we identify how your organization can grow, what’s holding you back, and how to move change so you can better advance your mission.
- Program Assessment & Cross-Functionality: Examine your programs, cross-functionality, silo-ization, and efficiency. We help determine proper staffing and support levels as well as program integration to create an economy of scale.
- Infrastructure: Assess whether you have the necessary support, operations, technology, and HR staff and processes in place to undergird the organization and support the successful implementation of programs.
- Decision-Making/Internal Communications: Examine your decision-making structures and feedback practices to see if they are consistent, transparent, and aligned with the organization’s values. We also advise on change management.
- Funding Assessment: Examine your fundraising plan to ensure it is sustainable and can resource infrastructure and staff development needs.
- Supervision/Management: Examine your supervision and evaluation practices, leadership skills, and ongoing capacity-building efforts.
- Staff Development: Assess staff skill level and professional development plans. We also examine if there are career pathways and professional development opportunities to increase staff longevity.
- Salary & Compensation Review: Examine, compare, and contrast organizations of equivalent size, the area’s cost of living, and disparities within the organization. We also look at PTO and other ways to create work/life balance.
- Hiring Practices: Examine hiring, onboarding, and training practices from a diversity and inclusion perspective. We look at whether your practices are in line with your mission to empower those from impacted communities.
To discuss how my firm can help your organization overcome barriers and grow, contact me.